To provide a platform for sharing ideas, strategies and challenges, and continuing professional career growth through education for technology professionals in events, communities and conferences.
The selection and implementation of technology by event and community professionals evolved from simple tactical and logistical tasks to multifaceted strategies requiring expertise in IT architecture design, platform integration, vendor assessment, procurement and calculating return on investment. Combine these responsibilities with the need to continually elevate the community experience and stay abreast of the latest technology innovations, and it is clear that ongoing collaboration and education are essential to excellence.
TeccSociety is a tight-knit network of decision makers, buyers and vendor partners that work together to increase their essential knowledge and develop efficiencies and strategies that result in successful outcomes.
Standards of Excellence
The TeccSociety community strives to uphold the highest level of ethical and professional standards. Members, vendor partners and staff champion and adhere to the principles of integrity, respect and accountability within the framework of their professions and workplaces.
The fabric of our community involves the commitment from each member and vendor partner to:
- Adhere to fair and equitable business practices
- Advocate TeccSociety as a trusted authority
- Support the value, resources and services of TeccSociety
- Conduct business transactions that will not cause damage to or discredit a person or organization
- Respect the confidentiality and security of all business relationships and agreements
- Encourage and support an inclusive environment of respect and equity for everyone, regardless of national origin, race, religion, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disabilities
- Connect and network with other event technology professionals in the TeccSociety community. Find experts with specific areas of expertise, either online or at one of our in-person events, including the Circle of Influence Summit or Signature Series events
- Access a wealth of knowledge and industry resources including time sensitive research, surveys, blogs, the Partner Directory, the Request for Information (RFI) Wizard, and more.
- Accelerate professional growth with free access to TeccSociety webinars and online forums on key events and community industry issues.
- Help shape and lead the future of the event technology industry, locally and globally.
- Find experts in specific areas of expertise within the face2face and online marketing industry, either online or in person at one of our annual events.
- See more at: http://www.teccsociety.com/join
TeccSociety's Foundation Advisors are selected by the executive committee and existing Advisors. The role of the Foundation Advisors is to make and validate strategic decisions about where the organization is going, its mission and prioritizing goals. The Foundation Advisors work as a cohesive unit that accomplishes TeccSociety’s mission and serves the best interests of its community as a whole. View the current Foundation Advisors and Partners Council.
The TeccSociety Foundation Advisors consists of seven members who are elected by the Executive Advisors and existing Foundation Advisors. Each Advisor serves a three-year term and may not serve consecutive additional terms unless elected as Chair-Elect, at which time Officer terms (Chair-Elect, Chair and Immediate Past Chair) are for one-year. The TeccSociety Foundation Advisors usually meet in-person two times per year in conjunction with TeccSociety’s Partner Council. In addition, there are committee meetings and quarterly update calls.
Nominations to serve on TeccSociety’s Foundation Advisors are generally taken from individuals participating on standing committees known as TeccSociety’s “influencer” committees. TeccSociety will also review applications from others seeking to join TeccSociety’s Foundation Advisors. Prior to completing the application, review the document below regarding the benefits of participating on TeccSociety’s Foundation Advisors.
TeccSociety Partner Advisory Council
The Partner Council provides advice and guidance to the Foundation Advisors on various issues related to the TeccSociety Partner community, initiatives and sponsorship model.
To serve on TeccSociety Partner Council complete the Partner Council application. The Foundation Advisors will review the applications and select new Partner Council members based on industry and professional experience, including association Foundation Advisor experience. The following documents will provide details regarding the mission and role and responsibility of serving.
TeccSociety members and partners volunteer to serve on several committees to support TeccSociety’s mission and vision, including the Membership Committee, Education Committee, Event Goals and Project-based initiatives. 2016 Committees