To provide a platform for sharing ideas, strategies and challenges, and continuing professional career growth through education for technology professionals in the events, community and conference arenas.
The selection and implementation of technology by event and community professionals evolved from simple tactical and logistical tasks to multifaceted strategies requiring expertise in IT architecture design, platform integration, vendor assessment, procurement and calculating return on investment. Combine these responsibilities with the need to continually elevate the community experience and stay abreast of the latest technology innovations, and it is clear that ongoing collaboration and education are essential to excellence.
TeccSociety is a tight-knit network of decision makers, buyers and vendor partners that work together to increase their essential knowledge and develop efficiencies and strategies that result in successful outcomes.
Standards of Excellence
The TeccSociety community strives to uphold the highest level of ethical and professional standards. Members, vendor partners and staff champion and adhere to the principles of integrity, respect and accountability within the framework of their professions and workplaces.
The fabric of our community involves the commitment from each member and vendor partner to:
- Adhere to fair and equitable business practices
- Advocate TeccSociety as a trusted authority
- Support the value, resources and services of TeccSociety
- Conduct business transactions that will not cause damage to or discredit a person or organization
- Respect the confidentiality and security of all business relationships and agreements
- Encourage and support an inclusive environment of respect and equity for everyone, regardless of national origin, race, religion, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disabilities
- Connect and network with other event technology professionals in the TeccSociety community. Find experts with specific areas of expertise, either online or at one of our in-person events, including the Circle of Influence Summit or Signature Series events
- Access a wealth of knowledge and industry resources including time sensitive research, surveys, blogs, the TeccPartner Directory, the Request for Information (RFI) Wizard, and more.
- Accelerate professional growth with free access to TeccSociety webinars and online forums on key events and community industry issues.
- Help shape and lead the future of the event technology industry, locally and globally.
- Find experts in specific areas of expertise within the face2face and online marketing industry, either online or in person at one of our annual events.
- See more at: http://www.teccsociety.com/join
TeccSociety's dynamic community is led by today's thought leaders and subject matter experts, who are dedicated to delivering relevant information and ensuring the organization's mission is being achieved. Meet TeccSociety's leadership and foundational advisors.